Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Makes Me Laugh...

I love how perfect strangers supply blog material:

Man walking past me at the library, "can he breathe in there?" (once again Isaac is in the Beco)
Me, "yeah, I don't think I would put him in here if he couldn't breathe."
Man at the library, "wow, it just looks like he can't breathe."

Really, now you can go away.

Looks to me like he can breathe...

Yesterday I was supposed to get a bunch of cleaning done, well, that didn't happen. Isabella suddenly decided that she no longer likes the vacuum and followed me around screaming the whole time. So, after I finished vacuuming I decided we needed a mother-daughter date. I'm sure you can only guess where my cream cheese addict likes to go--that's right, Panera, otherwise known as, "the bagel store". We got our bagels and she said, "mommy, this is the most fabulous day I ever had!" I aim to please!


After that we headed over to the library. As we were leaving the library we saw this dog. It made me laugh, so I asked if I could take a picture. Apparently this is the mixed breed that is seen in the movie Winn-Dixie.




Here's Stella, who looks very fed up with having her picture taken.


I decided this week that it's time to head back to the gym, and aside from some major soreness, it feels amazing! I made a list of ideas for Walter to look at in case he needs ideas for making Isaac happy during the hour and fifteen minutes that I'm gone:

Obviously a lot of bouncing goes on in our house.

Looks like he tried the last idea...


Here's an unfortunate scene:



maybe Boots can save him...


She'll be such a good mommy...



***************************************

Here are some of Jesse's quotes from Isabella:

A future shopaholic who takes after her aunt- Isabella: "Jesse I really like your closet because it has lots of clothes." Me: "I have even more in the basement!" Isabella: "YOU DO!!! Where!? Can I see them!??"

Isabella: "Jesse I'm so glad I'm a girl because we're friends and I just love you so much."

Isabella: Keep in mind there was nothing that prompted the following. After walking away, slamming the door randomly, pouting in the corner and then turning around she yells "IT'S NOT MY FAULT" numerous times along with saying "AND I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE". Then she would walk away, cross her arms, turn around and say the same thing continuously! Line up the therapist now!

I promise I don't walk around saying those things. My child is seriously on the road to becoming an actress.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, looks like you're smothering him in there :P

    ReplyDelete