Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Bit of an Obsession...

What do I love, love, love to do...that's right, take pictures! While in Columbus this week, we visited the Franklin Park Conservatory. It was wonderful and I will definitely go back.

The problem with being obsessed with taking pictures is that I see life in pictures. I know, it sounds weird but it's true. I walk around snaping imaginary shots with my eyes and think about composition and color and framing. Same thing with writing. I go through my day writing a journal in my head--creating sentences and then re-creating them and then editing them some more. Then, at the end of the day I try to write everything down, although most days I have to keep it all stored in my head until everyone is cooperating long enough so that I can dump all of those sentences on my laptop.

Enjoy the pictures...





















The motley Hampl crew.















We had to walk by a very loud bird in the tropical room.




Isaac slept most of the time in the stroller.







My favorite picture...



Stay tuned for more pictures from this week's trip to Columbus...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the lotus pond in black and white looks professional! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete