Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Amazing Women and Mothers

It has been almost been three years since I started our Monday morning playgroup and this week was the first time in a long time that everyone was here all at once (all of the kids too, now that preschool is over for the summer).

Here's to an amazing group of women that I seriously would be lost without. In one way or another, each has added to my journey in motherhood. I know all too well that friendships come and go, but each day I am thankful for these women and truly hope that we stay friends for a very, very long time (we've already arranged some marriages, so we'd better stay friends!).


and of course we had to wrangle all of the kids into a picture...


(our newest addition is Isaac #2 with big sister Eden in the right-hand corner)

...time for the mommies to step in...







1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you for posting these pictures :) I love playgroup, and I, too, don't know what I'd do without it. Thanks for starting it up three years ago (seems so long!).

    The pictures of the kids are priceless. Eden looks so proud as a brand new big sister :) And Sam is certainly filling his role of big brother quite well with screaming Eliza!

    ReplyDelete