Friday, December 2, 2011

Family photo shoots...

I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of family photo shoots I've had in the past month or so. I still have a lot to learn and after each shoot that becomes even more apparent when I start editing and think, "man, I wish I'd done this or that differently." I enjoy the continued learning process and I guess it's good that these pictures are better than the family pictures I did last year! At least I'm improving!











*********************************************************************************









*********************************************************************************
My favorite...



Just for fun...




2 comments:

  1. Isaac looks like he thinks whatever the girls think is funny but has some sympathy for Milo. He looks like he wants to say Milo you should have sat next to me not with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your mom's comment! We LOVE our pictures!!! They really do capture our family dynamic :) I totally agree with you on the favorite...it is a very "Maya" moment.

    ReplyDelete