Sunday, December 18, 2011

a day of rest...

Yesterday looked a lot like this...


We rested.



And then had a tea party...


Stella felt under dressed, so I helped her out...


 And then we rested some more. Tea parties are exhausting.


Isaac slept like this for about an hour...


And then for two more hours, he slept like this...


And then we played games and read books. Then we went to bed.



It was the best day and definitely what we needed. I changed out of my pajamas for about ten minutes so that I could drop something off at a friend's house. Last week my sister gave me a super comfy pair of pajamas and I'm sure Walter is secretly happy that I'm taking a break from wearing his shirts to bed. For some odd reason he insists that I stretch out his shirts. I mean, I am quite large and busty, so he could be right. 

That's all. Happy Weekend! 

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing! I'm a little jealous :)
    Maya has taken to wearing Michael's shirts to bed - it only bothers him when he runs out of clean tshirts (apparently this is especially frustrating to him when we're out of town)

    ReplyDelete