Saturday, December 3, 2011

Darin

Here's a sneak peak for Nicki. Darin and I were hanging out and rearranging furniture while Nicki and Mike were getting ready for a family picture. I think I'll have my resident editor (Walter) remove the crazy hair on the right. I forgot about his hair but did remove the booger from his nose. 







Obviously I have a thing for black and white photos. I tend to want to edit almost every picture I take in black and white, but I know that not everyone is as into it as I am, so I try to give people options. I just think they're timeless and have a way of turning what may be an ordinary photo into something more interesting. Clothing styles and color choices can often clutter a picture, but once the "color" is removed, the eye can focus more on the subject. Just my opinion!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work, as ALWAYS! You are quite the talented artist. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darin is so adorable! We saw him in his hat and coat tonight at the store and he is so tiny and adorable, Michael and I both thought he looked like Charlotte at that age (well, not *looked* like her, but reminded us of her :))

    ReplyDelete