Monday, August 9, 2010

What makes me happy...

Every morning the first thing Isabella does is look for Isaac. And when she finds him, she gives him lots of love and it makes me so unbelievably happy to see them together. A few days ago she said, "mommy will you take a picture of us?"



Playing Peek-a-Boo




<>


My goal, is for them to be best friends. I think my parents did a really good job teaching each of us the importance of our siblings and how special it is to be close to them. I want that for Isaac and Isabella. I want them to be able to count on each other and know that they can call each other in the middle of the night.

And then there's Stella, who is either attempting to smile, or look ferocious.

Actually I just caught her at the end of a yawn.




I walked into the bedroom this morning to find Isabella like this...

Um, do you realize that aside from the fact you look ridiculous, it's 90 degrees outside today.


Doesn't matter, that's what she wore to Target.




P.S. Sorry for the graininess/("noise" for any camera people) of the last few pictures. I didn't have time to change the lens. Also, I'm not too sure why one of the pictures ended up duplicating itself and I'm too tired to try to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment