Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

My personal goal was to get these purses done before Isaac was born. Well, obviously that didn't happen. As Tim Gunn would say, "make it work", and I did...finally!



Isabella has had a blast playing with her little neighborhood friend, Lola. Here they are swinging at Lola's house...




Yes, I held my breath for this one...she's my brave girl!








Looks like Isaac's ready for coffee...don't worry bud, all in good time...





A new hat...



Lunch at Luchita's and a very unhappy chip...




Thank you to everyone who has given me feedback and compliments on my blog and photography. I really appreciate it and hope that you enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures as much as I enjoy taking them. --Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finishing purses!!!

    Isabella's skirt is so cute! Love it :)

    Your last picture of Isaac is awesome. Very old-timey looking :)

    ReplyDelete