Monday, October 24, 2011

two babies...

Milo is already two months old and the Lily (in the pictures after Milo) is close to two months old. So yeah, it's taken me awhile to get this done. 

I recently read an interview featuring two newborn photographers who said that they spend four hours taking newborn photos. That's crazy and obviously they've never had children. And if they did, I would like whatever super drug they were on after giving birth. My goal with a newborn shoot, is to get in there, get it done, and leave so that everyone can take a nap. But in their defense, I'm sure their posing is perfect and they take the time to do those pictures where the baby looks like it's hanging in the air. I prefer my babies to remain safely on the ground. 







I'm pretty sure the next pose was Michael's idea...



*********************************************************************************
Lily, who literally slept the entire time. At one point she thought about opening her eyes but decided that was way to much work...




Alex, the very proud big brother! Thanks for letting Isaac play with your trucks and legos!




2 comments:

  1. Yay for baby pictures! As I have already said about 100 times, I LOVE them! :D And I miss Milo's hair ~ he had awesome hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for taking the time to first shoot and then edit all these amazing photos! we are so grateful for those newborn memories of our sleepy girl :)

    ReplyDelete