Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something to laugh at....

Yesterday we had our first meeting with Feeding Disorders Program and I'm not ready to share what it was all about yet because we'll know more on Monday when we meet with GI. I will tell you that it was stressful and a lot was said that we weren't prepared to hear. With a twelve hour surgery behind him, Isaac's already been through a lot and we're praying we can avoid as many future procedures as possible. But we have some hard decisions to make and we'll know more on Monday.

On a happier note, today is Walter's birthday! Happy Birthday babe, you're the best and I wouldn't want to go through all of this craziness without you by my side! Do I still have to get a card for you or does this suffice? Last night I asked Walter if I could make anything special for his birthday dinner. I totally knew what he was going to say....grilled cheese with tomato soup. An easy one to please! If that's what the man wants, that what he gets! Well, and it's super easy for me so how can I say no to that!

And for some laughs, because God knows we need them right now......

There's a mirror on the bottom of this toy pot....















5 comments:

  1. BARBARA HAMPL AKA MOM/GARMarch 3, 2011 at 10:44 AM

    I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH LAUGHTER!!!!

    lOVE THOSE PHOTOS OF STELLA! I KNEW SHE'D LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, poor Stella.

    Can I borrow your mirror toy? I have a bunch of meetings coming up with some challenging individuals and I think giving that to them to play with will make things go much smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella looks amazing. My favorite picture is the one of Isaac in the sunglasses, though. Definitely one to share with the future girlfriends :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. When mom was in Columbus for a week with Grandpa I laid out several options for Dad and Josh for dinner including pork chops and couscous, a chicken dish, meat sauce, etc....what did they want?...tomato soup and grilled cheese...and of course because it was just tomato soup I didn't pay too close of attention which ended in it boiling over and there being burnt flakes from the bottom of the pot in the soup...obviously dad still wanted to eat it haha

    ReplyDelete