Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Pictures

I don't have much to report. Isaac's appoitment with the GI doctor was fairly unsatisfactory. We'll go back in three weeks to discuss the results of his lab work and in the meantime we'll keeping working with the Feeding Disorders Program so that we can make some progress with Occupational Therapy. This is such a slow process and very frustrating. The good news is that since Isaac has started scooting he seems much happier during the day. If you live in my house, this is definitely a good thing. Now, counter that with the six teeth he has coming in and it's a different story. 

Because Isaac's GI appointment was at the crack of dawn, Isabella slept over at my parent's house the night before. Of course she was thrilled and she was returned to us bathed and with a haircut--thanks mom! Whenever Walter and I are away from the kids it's obviously nice to have a break but we're always eager to have them back. We were talking about it yesterday and agreed that even when they are driving us crazy we so appreciate our little family unit that it always feels better when we're together.

A few weeks ago I took some baby pictures for a friend and I've finally edited them and put them in the mail! It usually doesn't take me this long to get pictures ready but things have been moving a bit slowly around here.






the poor thing, you can still see the needle pricks on his little feet




3 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute! I love the first one :D

    I'm glad Isaac is happier during the day, and we'll continue to pray that you guys get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of Little Baby Hayhurst are so sweet!

    So nice that you were able to take them for your long time friend.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is beautiful! I'll take two!

    ReplyDelete