Monday, April 15, 2013

Three

This birthday deserves a real blog post. A real, "oh my goodness I can't believe you're three" post. But I'm busy right now, enjoying all of the progress we've made together. This year we will play outside, dig in the dirt, ride a tricycle, run as fast as we can, hit a ball--catch a ball, communicate more, play more, sleep more, smile more. It will be a good year.

This is how far we've come.

Last year I could not stand without support, and even then, I didn't like to stand.

Some pre-game tips from daddy...

Now I can hit a ball, and run after it.

 Now I laugh when I'm outside, and sign, 'outside' because I can't wait to explore.


I take it all in.


Sometimes I'm hesitant

but mostly I'm brave.

 I am funny, I am strong, I have conquered many things.

I am three. 


3 comments:

  1. This is just flat out wonderful!
    Happy birthday, Isaac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! <3 He is amazing. You are amazing. This next year is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think of all that Isaac has accomplished this year it is AMAZING!!! Look at him grow in so many directions every single day! He is a Miracle! He is Exploring the World!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete