Friday, February 22, 2013

School: Froggy Style

Our Thursday, in pictures. 

This is how I found Isabella when I went to check on her before I went to bed. Don't worry, after taking the picture I unwrapped the blanket from her neck so she wouldn't die. I'm a good mom like that. I probably have more than eight quilts that my grandma has made for me, this log cabin quilt remains my favorite and most loved. The binding is in tatters, but it still tops Isabella's bed. 




Frog sleigh. Totally unsafe. They made it to the living-room before Isaac's head almost rammed into the wall. 








Tonight, I'm looking forward to date with my husband. We may actually have a chance to speak in complete sentences.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra,

    Isabella and Isaacs antics remind me so much of you and Jesse it makes me cry and laugh out loud!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls would love that blanket! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete