Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mostly pictures

"This one boy kept telling me that boys are stronger than girls."
"That's crazy. Everybody knows that girls are stronger than boys."
"I tried to tell him, but he wouldn't stop saying that."
"Just tell him that girls give birth to babies, and it hurts a lot to birth a baby, so girls are stronger."
"Well, how am I supposed to remember all of that?"

*******************************************************************************

Mainly just pictures today. Maybe a real post next time. Also, I'm not sure why blogger can't manage to upload my pictures in order. It's a major pain in the butt to switch them around. So, I'll help you out.

Big milestones were met this weekend: Isaac walked almost the entire time we were at the zoo, and he is now wearing his ankle/foot orthotics full-time.




Isabella can spend hours playing outside despite the cold. Stella is always near, and on guard.

We like to tell Isaac that he one of very few, nearly three year old boys, that can still sit on the kitchen counter.

Oh, look at that, we're back at the zoo...
 
He loved trying to chase his shadow.

Who is this child walking on mulch and leaves?


And now we're home...doing laundry...

"The truth is, I broke the bracelet so that I could use the beads to feed the duck in my play." 
"I had no idea you had a duck"
"It's not a real duck. Obviously, ducks don't eat beads."


3 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra,

    It looks like Stella is freezing and thinking "Isabella, I am humoring you for just a few more minutes and than we're going in. I a reward for being in this freezing cold. I think I want a cup of hot chcolate and a stick of butter" Love to Stella for watching over Isabella and Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy was crazy, because girls are obviously stronger :)

    I love all the pictures of Isaac walking in his braces! I think he's a lot like Isabella ~ won't do something on someone else's timeline, but when he decides he's ready it's no big deal at all. Awesome little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Isaac's posture and pointed toes while sitting on the counter!! What strides! I had a dream he could say "jess" and then I woke up and actually thought it was true. Anyways, tell Isabella I have her bunny sitting next to me while I study :)

    ReplyDelete