Friday, April 6, 2012

Conversations

-There's this kid I work with...
-Seriously?! You work with kids? That's crazy!
-Well, he's only twenty-eight or something.
-Uh, did you forget that your wife is twenty-eight?
-Well, you know what I mean.

******************************************

-Sierra, you need to actually wash the pots and pans. The dishwasher doesn't clean them.
-Well that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard! What's the point of dishwasher if it doesn't wash your dishes?

******************************************

While walking around Crate and Barrel, pretending we could actually afford new furniture...
-Oooooh, I really like this leather couch!
-I thought you didn't like leather furniture.
-I don't, but this is real leather, and it kinda smells like a cowboy.
-So I should try to smell like a cowboy?
-It wouldn't hurt.

******************************************

-Mommy, what are all of those spots on your face?
-They're freckles.
-What are "freckles"?
-Pigmentation of your skin.
-What's "pigmentation of your skin."
-That's complicated. It's just the way God made me.

******************************************

-Mommy, how did you feel when you had me?
-Well, I was really excited because I couldn't wait to meet you.
-Well, when I grow up, I'm just going to have one kid, because that's way easier to handle!

*****************************************

-Mommy, that was a really big poop, and I had to work really hard to get it out. It probably hurt just like when you had me.
-Probably not. But nice thought. I think you need more fiber.

*****************************************

-I just can't wait to be a grown-up so that my bottom fits on the hole in the toilet and doesn't sink in.

********************************************************************************



Isaac is very expressive with his hands when he's talking...


signing, "ball"...





 Hey, what's up, ma? I love you and you're awesome.




We bought a wagon for Isaac, but really, we only needed to buy the box--it's provided a week of fun.







"Isaac, can you show the picture to Stella?"



 Signing, "read"...



I need longer arms to get myself in the picture. Isaac thought this game of trying to take our picture, was hilarious.






 Isabella took over as the photographer...



1 comment:

  1. You and Isabella look so much alike!
    I love your comment about freckles :)
    Kid conversations are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete