Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playgroup Picnic...

I know, it's been a long time since my last post, but things have been crazy around here. A good crazy, but still, I haven't had time to write and I miss it! For now, this is a quick post to share pictures from our recent playgroup picnic. We had a blast and the whole thing was Emily's idea with the intent that all of the "imaginary" husbands could meet each other and also so that this amazing group of people could hang out and eat good food!

Thankfully the rain cleared just long enough so that the kids could enjoy running around on the playground.


Catching rain drops



 Linda, Danny has some pretty amazing dance moves! 

Yep, that's my girl showing her underwear! Oh dear.






 I'm pretty sure I know who's going to win this race...



Wendy, I'll edit out the food on his face and print a copy of this one for you! 



For a cold and rainy evening, this was not my choice of clothing for Isabella...





****************************************************************************

These next pictures are left over from our week at Vacation Bible School and are just too good to be true. The ladies in the nursery fed Isaac and got him to sleep....on his tummy....in the crib. I told them they have to move in with me. 




Isaac is really starting to develop a temper. If we give him something he doesn't want, or take something he isn't supposed to have, he either starts screaming or scoots over to an object, picks it up and wails it across the room. 



 "Who? Me?" 

And up next, pictures from Isabella's birthday party! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new post! I love the pics of the picnic (especially Isabella's outfit, lol :)). So sad we missed it ~ we'll definitely be at the next one! :) The group picture makes our group look huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sierra,

    What wonderful GOLDEN YEARS for all of you!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete