Thursday, November 4, 2010

They say the hard part is over...

I don't know where to begin and can barely gather my thoughts to put this post together. But I do want to let everyone know that Isaac is doing well and was a rockstar during what ended up being a TWELVE hour surgery. Thankfully we had family and Sarah, who is basically family, around to keep us busy as we waited and waited to see our little boy again. Oh man, was that hard. But I'll share more later. Right now I just want to let you know we are all doing well. I think Walter would share the sentiment with me that these have been the hardest days we've ever had to experience but we are glad the surgery is over and we are looking forward to a smooth recovery and especially looking forward to looking in Isaac's eyes again and seeing his amazing smile.

Due to the crazy restrictions on the internet at the hospital I can't upload pictures. If you've tried calling my cell phone I haven't answered or received the message because all cell use is blocked.

Thank you for thinking of us. I'll post again after we're home from the hospital which may not be until Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me be with you guys on Tuesday. (((hug))) and I can't wait to see my favorite little man, eyes open and smiling again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope little Isaac has a great recovery!
    Best of wishes to you and your family,
    Audrey
    P.S. Check out my blog if you could, and feel free to comment!

    ReplyDelete