Friday, September 21, 2012

Cone of Shame

Stella came in the house this morning with a puncture wound on her leg. I have no idea how she got it and we've scoured the yard in an attempt to find the culprit. We made a trip to the Vet. to have it checked out, and much to Stella's embarrassment, she must bear the "Cone of Shame." 

Isaac's first drink of water...




He can blow bubbles with the straw, but won't actually take a drink. 

Isabella loves to draw and spends most of her free time coloring or drawing pictures for me.



When I was pregnant with Isabella I took a knitting class and worked on making two baby sweaters for Isabella and a few scarves. I didn't finish a single one of those projects. I'm happy to say, this baby blanket is my first completed knitting project. Despite the fact that the pattern had in the title, "Eight Hour Baby Blanket", this took way more than eight hours.








First fall craft.


Stella was feeling rather sad and in need of a lot sympathy regarding her wound. This led her to sit in a chair much too small for her so that she could catch my eye and look extra pathetic.


Isabella tried to comfort her with a few household items, including the Bible, so she could pray for healing.

It looks like her leg will be okay. She's on an antibiotic and pain meds. Isabella thought Stella might feel better if her cone was decorated. As she did this she kept telling Stella that she was so beautiful even with a cone on her head. Oh, and now Isaac is scared of Stella. Apparently, giant cones aren't his thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment