Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Five

An interview with Isabella:

What does it feel like to be five?

It feels pretty grown up. Pretty like a big girl.

What do you look forward to this year?

Homeschooling and Pre-K.

Favorite color?

Pink, purple, red, and yellow

Favorite show?

Shaun the Sheep

Favorite food?

Pizza

Favorite book?

My Mommy and Me by Tina Macnaughton

Best friend?

Maya

What do you like to play with Isaac?

Squinkies

     Mommy?    Zingo
     Daddy?      Mario

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A photographer.

What do you like about Isaac?

That he's my brother.

What makes you sad?

Sometimes I cry happy tears and sometimes I cry mad tears. When I do happy tears is usually when I go to the zoo. I cry mad tears usually when I don't get to play Mario, sometimes. 

What makes you happy?

When daddy and me get to play Mario.

Do you like to take a bath or a shower?

Baths and showers. But I usually forget to tell you that I want a shower. 

Favorite ice cream?

Mint chocolate chip and Snappy Turtle...AND mommy's special ice cream (ben and jerry's). 

What do you like to do at Oma's house?

Swing

What do you like to do at Gar's house?

Play hide and seek with Josh.

Where do you like to go on vacation?

Beach!

What is your favorite animal at the zoo?

Penguins! 'Cuz they go, 'wobble wobble wobble'!

What kind of cereal do you like?

Cracklin' Oats

What is your favorite outfit?

My favorite outfit is this shirt that I'm wearing right now! (the shirt we just got at church for vacation bible camp)










Playing paper dolls with Josh. It went something like this:

Josh, now say, (in a high pitched voice) "Oooo, now I need my wedding gown!"
Now say, "Oh, but my crown, I must have my crown!"

He's a good sport.


Almost finished.


Making pizza for her birthday dinner...




Isaac on the big swing for the first time...







I just overheard Isabella asking Isaac his opinion on which outfit she should wear today.

2 comments:

  1. Sierra,

    You are so amazingly creative. I wish I had thought of doing an interview with all of you each year! Oh why didn't I?

    Love to you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even explain how much I love this post! She is so very young and so very grown up at the same time. We have so many amazing things to look forward to with our girlies <3

    Also, the swing set? Isaac on the swing? Love love love.

    ReplyDelete