Saturday, March 3, 2012

below the neck

-Babe, I was thinking about getting my hair cut so that it's shorter, like, above my shoulders.
-Mmmmm, I think you're more a below-the-shoulders personality.

First of all, that sounds like a personality for the Playboy Mansion, and secondly, the conversation ended after some comments related to my apparently odd jaw line that makes me not look good with short hair.

*********************************************************************************

A few things that are making me really happy right now:
1. I remembered to put on deodorant today.
2. I've been borrowing my friends laminator and I'm supposed to use it for PECS, but since I haven't done any of that, I decided to try it out yesterday and oh my goodness, that is the coolest machine ever! I need one.
3. The shirt with cameras that I found at the Gap.

This was my laminating project, ABC scripture cards. Here's the link if you want to make your own.


My camera shirt. Oh, and my hair is brown again. Or, brunette, that sounds a little more sexy than brown. The blonde was making me feel very high maintenance and I kind of pride myself in being relatively low maintenance. Looks like someone needs to clean their room.


Restaurant is Isabella's new favorite game. I don't how many bowls of fish stew I've eaten this week--a lot, that's how many. Fish stew is from Little Bear. If you need a good children's show for your kids to watch, Little Bear is the one for you. It's hypnotic and relaxing, and Mother Bear is so nice, and she's always baking a cake for Little Bear and Father Bear. Even better, I think I've only seen her scold Little Bear one time.



So, Isaac takes his naps in the car. What? You want to fight about it? It works. And Stella keeps watch because the secret trick, is to put up the garage door so that Isaac thinks we're going somewhere and then put it back down after he falls asleep. Stella seems to know that it's her unspoken duty to keep an eye on her boy.


Look at my sweet little angel. She's been upset lately because everyone in her preschool class is already turning five and in a burst of tears she said, "I just want to know what it's like to be five!" 











Our new educational game...



Today is Walter's birthday! Happy Birthday, I love you! 

Have a great weekend, 

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment