Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Some Pictures and Stuff

Isaac's mood has finally made a come back, and we are enjoying our happy, funny boy, once again (not that we didn't enjoy him when he was crabby, it was just exponentially harder). Most evenings we now spend hanging out with the chickens. My husband did reassure me that he loves me more than the chickens. I take comfort in the fact that in my opinion, I am a more desirable mate than a chicken, and in the long run I will win, so no worries here. 



Isabella wanted a scooter for her birthday, and has quickly mastered the thing. She has said many times that the "scooter is the most amazing birthday present ever" (good job, grandma!).


Going on a bear hunt:












Isaac uses all sorts of measures to boss around the chickens.

Gentle shooing...

Sticking his tongue out...

Shuffling...

Getting down to eye-level (a parental favorite)...

Acting like a monster...


Following saying, "no, uh"...(as it turns out, chickens do not understand sign language or Isaac-speak")

Until he finally gives up and Isabella is more interesting. 


Isabella is in a phase where she wants to pose for the camera. Disclaimer: I did not teach either one of them any moves.

Isaac came up with some poses of his own:





Do you see the baby robins?


Peas







That's all for now!

-Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sierra,

    How wonderful to have some lazy days of summer with Isaac feeling better and him loving Isabella! What could be better!

    Love those baby robins, it was a gift to see them last week in person.

    Have a wonderful week,

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walter's love of the chickens is so awesome :) I have no doubt that they are being well taken-care-of :)

    Love the kids's poses ;)

    ReplyDelete