Monday, August 1, 2011

my ballerina...

Ballet seems to suite Isabella quite well. I usually regret telling her that she has class on such and such day because then I hear about it nonstop and have to count down the hours for her. Today she wore her leotard and ballet slippers for most of day and only after a very drawn out tantrum agreed that she shouldn't put her tights until it was time for class. She does very well in the class and I'm glad she isn't having a problem with someone else telling her what to do! Isaac loves watching and waving at his big sister!








My friend came up with the coolest birthday present: Isabella's Concoctions Kit...we've enjoyed doing the various activities and making some cool stuff...













"Mommy! Look! The first blueberry!"











My sister-in-law sent a violin to Isabella for her birthday. She was so excited when she opened it and has enjoyed playing music for us. We've decided to hold off on violin lessons for another year. She'll start preschool and ballet this fall so we figured that would be enough to fill her schedule for now. With Suzuki you have to be very involved and I don't know if I have the time for that this year as we continue to work with Isaac on eating and gaining strength for standing and eventually walking. 



1 comment:

  1. She looks so adorable and HAPPY in those ballet pics! I think you have definitely found the thing that suits her (at least for the time being, lol :))

    Love the hammock pictures, too :D

    ReplyDelete