Monday, August 1, 2011

bad timing...

Imagine spending months preparing for one day and then spending all night in the bathroom the night before "that day", spewing from both ends simultaneously...yep, that is unfortunately what happened to me Friday night. The night before shooting my first wedding on my own. While staring at my bathroom ceiling and thinking that I could very possibly die, all I could think of (in addition to dying) was how would I possibly have enough energy to take pictures the next day. Thankfully my sister graciously agreed to drive me to the wedding (which was two hours away) and then help carry my gear. According to her, I owe her big time. I'll spare you all of the gory details and just say that I made it through and was very happy to crawl into bed that night and spent most of the next day in bed. Thankfully, the bride and groom and whole wedding party were very understanding and I'm just glad I didn't throw up on anyone or have to make a million trips to the bathroom!

Here are some pictures from a couple weeks ago...



















Cucumber plants grow these really cool spiral things...







1 comment:

  1. Love the cucumber plant and the first picture of Isaac ~ he's quite a ham when you pull out the camera! :)

    I hope you're feeling tons better today!

    ReplyDelete