Tuesday, June 7, 2011

pictures for fun...

Next week is Isabella's fourth birthday! Today after Isaac's appointment, I thanked her for helping make Isaac happy during his ultrasound (of his belly) and she said, "yeah, it was no problem." 

Last week I was bored so I told Isabella it would be tons of fun to go in our back yard and take pictures...







She became a little obsessed with making dreamy eyes while she smelled the dandelion...basically she looked a little high so after a while I had to tell her to ditch the dandelion...


I promise I didn't tell her to pose. She's just like that. A total diva.










35. extra sleep on the weekends
36. singing This Little Light of Mine with Isaac
37. watching Isabella soothe her brother
38. Jesse and Josh shooting bugs with Nerf guns (you'd have to be there)


Happy Tuesday!

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! So sweet <3 Isabella is too funny with all her posing :)

    ReplyDelete