Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winner of the smile award...

My sister and I meet once a week for dinner. When she was still in school we met for lunch and then once she got this amazing temp. job as a mail opener for a bank, we decided we needed to start meeting again otherwise we would only see each other once a week and that is unacceptable! (I hope my sarcasm did not go unnoticed--unless you do think opening mail is an amazing job, then I'm sorry I offended you)

Because it's so cold in the evenings and I want to hibernate in my house, she just comes over here. Last week I said, "did you see the pictures I posted of Stella?!" "No, I just checked your blog this morning, did you post again?" "Yes, you have to see these pictures!" So I showed the pictures to her and was proud of myself and Stella's newly found talent for balancing things on her head and said, "It was so much fun! Now I'm trying to think of other things to balance on her head!" Jesse said, "seriously, you need to get out more if that's what you consider fun."

If you've been keeping up with my blog, you know that I like to take pictures of Stella where she is smiling and showing her pearly whites...

Okay Stella, time to smile!


Come on, you know you want to...


Nice try. How about you try to touch your ear with your tongue...


Close. Okay, time for a smile!



You remind of the Beast in Beauty and the Beast when he tries to smile. I think you need to practice some more or you might scare people away.

For anyone who is afraid of dogs, I promise, she's just caught mid-yawn.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she looks terrifying in that last picture! Like Cujo or something! Of course I know her as the fun and lovable dog that she is :D

    ReplyDelete