Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a short post...

I haven't had very much time for writing, so this is a short one but I'm hoping to post again this week!

We took this past weekend to do some serious amounts of nothing and it was wonderful. Walter often works late so we don't get very much family time during the week, so like most families, we look forward to the weekends. Every Sunday we have dinner at my parent's house and last Sunday Isabella decided she wanted to paint, and then Jesse said she wanted to paint, then Josh came along and said, "wait, you guys are painting without me?"




****************************************************************************

Last weekend I took pictures of my friend's new baby boy, Kieran. Kieran wasn't really in the mood for photography so I didn't get very many poses or pictures...




He pretty much wanted to nurse or hang out on his daddy's shoulder...I'd say this was pretty typical baby behavior!



Yawn...



When I walked in Adrianne and Eric's house, Kendall was sound asleep, and snoring, on the living-room couch. They said she fell asleep while eating a piece of pizza...


**********************************************************************************

From babies to puppies...



I think if we handn't watched closely, Jesse would have walked out of the house with our friend's puppy.

*******************************************************************************



Flowers and polka-dots, oh my!


silly face...


Wow, she is starting to look so grown up!




When we're bored...we dance...



Isabella really wanted to push this little plastic boat back and forth across the floor but because I'm the hard-wood floor Nazi, I told her she had to use the washcloth as a boat...



With a foot of snow on the ground, Isabella spent a lot of time playing outside. Maya came over and the girls headed out and we soon found them eating snow off the top of the bird bath...
these pictures are taken through my dining-room window which has a UV film on it















1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Kieran!

    Isabella really is starting to look so grown up ~ where did our babies go?

    Maya keeps talking about eating snow with Isabella ~ apparently they were eating "breakfast" lol :) Love the pictures of them (even through the UV-coated glass :)).

    And finally, I love the new format! So simple and clean :)

    ReplyDelete